As you plan and prepare for Fiscal Year 2021–2022, be sure to check out the following resources:
- Fiscal Year-End (Rollover) Schedule
- Appointed Personnel/Faculty Supplemental Compensation Schedule
- Document Calendar
- Calculation Survival Guide
- University Business Event Tracking (UBET) Calendar
Begin preparing now for the annual moratorium1 on discretionary pay increases for all employee types, including student workers. Here are a few important things to remember:
- The moratorium is in effect from May 17, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- All discretionary pay change transactions effective in fiscal year 2020-2021 must have an effective date prior to May 17, 2021 and be received in Workforce Systems by May 5, 2021.
- Discretionary increases submitted after May 5, 2021 will need to be effective on or after July 1, 2021.
Questions about this moratorium or about processing MSS Job Change requests may be directed to Workforce Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this information with your colleagues.
- HR Workforce Systems
1The moratorium includes all pay change reasons with the exception of promotions or transfers for positions that have undergone competitive recruitment.